Transition Edinburgh’s Mission
Transition Edinburgh connects and supports community groups, and initiates practical projects that strive for a greener, fairer, healthier and more resilient Edinburgh.
As a local community-led network we aim to:
– raise awareness of the problems of climate change and fossil fuels;
– take and support actions that promote reductions in carbon emissions and fossil fuel use;
– encourage a positive attitude to such lifestyle changes – different can be better;
– co-operate with groups and individuals in ways that enhance local communities; and
– promote a Zero Carbon Edinburgh.